- The private 4-session self-defence course is led by the Malta Self-Defence Academy coaches.
- Once you purchase your course, you will be guided by the Sikura team on setting up the dates for the course.
- The classes are located in Fleur-De-Lys or at a location of your choosing.
- The €100 fee covers the cost of a private group.
- The course will be conducted by a qualified Chief Instructor who has over 20 years experience in Martial Arts.
What will you learn?
- You will learn a range of effective striking techniques using hands and feet.
- Have the opportunity to practise Self-Defence techniques for unarmed attacks.
- Learn how to use everyday items as defence aids.
- Learn a number of verbal, non-verbal techniques to de-escalate threatening situations.
Interested in trying self-defence out before getting your hands on a full course? Check out when our next class is due and book your place from here.