- The class is led by the Malta Self-Defence Academy coaches.
- Once you purchase your space in an upcoming class, you will be guided by the Sikura team on all you need to know prior to your class date.
- The classes are located in Fleur-De-Lys, and they start at 5:30pm and finish at 6:30pm.
- The classes are open to girls up until the age of 17.
- The workshop will be conducted by a qualified Chief Instructor who has over 20 years experience in Martial Arts.
What will you learn?
- You will learn a range of effective striking techniques using hands and feet.
- Have the opportunity to practise Self-Defence techniques for unarmed attacks.
- Learn how to use everyday items as defence aids.
- Learn a number of verbal, non-verbal techniques to de-escalate threatening situations.
Are you more interested in an individual session or a personalised group workshop? We are able to accommodate that too! Fill in the form here to request a quote based on your needs.